Terms and Conditions
The website is owned, managed and operated by TechMind Research Society. TechMind research opens up myriad vista for research publication and its promotion worldwide. Using this site and availing its services, signifies your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself in the registration forms. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, TMR has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service.
- TMR prohibits the republication, redistribution, framing and copying of the content for commercial use. You may download the content and print copies for personal use. Any use of the content such that it constitutes a violation of the copyright and other rights of TMR is prohibited.
- You understand and agree that you may receive advertising and administrative messages as a part of the service.
- You understand that all information, data, text posted on the site, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. TMR does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content. You agree not to provide any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, racial, or otherwise objectionable.
- You agree that TMR has the authority to review, refuse or remove any content that violates the terms and conditions. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content.
- TMR does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion on the service. However, with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the service, you grant TMR the worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute for use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on the service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold TMR and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the service, your use of the service, your connection to the service, your violation of the terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. TMR and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- TMR make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. Under no circumstances shall TMR be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site.
- TMR reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service with or without notice.